CaSE 2016-17 Annual Review
06 Sep 2017
Notable successes include:
- Celebrating 30 years of CaSE
- The largest increase in research funding since Save British Science began
- A successful campaign for a 3% of GDP target for R&D
- Securing amendments to the HE & Research Bill and reversal of the anti-lobbying clause
- A new 5-year CaSE strategy
A General Election year presents a real opportunity for the R&D sector to make our voices heard.
Executive Director Professor Sarah Main gives her final report on CaSE’s activities and successes this year, as well as her reflections on a decade leading CaSE, at the 2023 AGM on 28th November.
This year has seen the CaSE team grow, our first in person Annual Lecture since the pandemic, and the publication of two major pieces of our work.
Executive Director Professor Sarah Main gives her report on CaSE’s activities and successes at the 2022 AGM on 15th November.